Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunshine Days

Wow, the weather is nothing less than spectacular this week!  What a blessing!  I feel like only today has life slowed down a bit since becoming a little fiance' last Friday. 
Everything with school this week is going great and surprisingly smooth for some strange reason. 
The boyz are doing well.  CJ decided that Dale stinks last week so now he thinks he can smell him from a few feet away.  Impossible!  Regardless, he's getting a bath this weekend which was probably the hidden motive behind it all to begin with.  Last night I had the glass door open and screen door shut to enjoy some fresh air only to later find that Bill decided to open the sliding screen over so that he could go outside to play.  As I was about to go look for him I heard a passing fire truck and within minutes the scared little feline was at the back door meowing. 
We've booked a place for the wedding and reception.  We've managed to keep our guest list small so that everything can remain romantic and intimate.  We're working on booking our catering company now.  Thanks to the help of some really amazing girls, this is super easy.  I'm not going to stress about anything now that we have our venue because 1) Going to school full time has to remain my top priority and 2) I honestly don't care about anything else!  My future sister in law, who just happens to be one of my best friends and bridesmaids is planning us a super cute engagement party and I can't wait to post details on that as well.  I'm so thankful to have such a great group of amazing women around me during this time.  CJ is also being involved and being such a sweetheart about everything. 
No idea what weekend plans are yet - but I know I must take pictures.  Gosh, we need a new camera!  Ok, ok...back to workland.

No comments: