Monday, November 14, 2011

Random Rambles.

Why do people enjoy camping?  We seem to have several friends who look forward to camping this time of year.  I've tried to understand what would be fun about sitting by a fire in the middle of the woods, sleeping in the elements with insects, and waking up without warm running water or electricity...on purpose.  Being without modern technology is something that happens on accident, like when the power goes out or you find yourself stranded in the middle of nowehere because something terrible happened.  To me, camping sounds like punishment...right up there with water boarding. 
What is going on with the fall television line up on Bravo?  I remember the nights when Bravo played constant Housewives reruns.  Now there's cooking and clothing design shows smeared all over their channel during the week.  I'm not sure how to entertain myself with mindless television until the 25 days of Christmas returns!   

I told CJ last night that I intend to catch all my favorite Christmas cartoons on tv this year...
Charlie Brown's Christmas

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

Frosty The Snowman

We had another great weekend.  I wish they would stop flying by!  We spent some time with Katie and her boyfriend watching football on Saturday.
On Sunday I woke up to a sweet note in my nightstand, followed by breakfast in bed.  I have a sweet future hubster.  We spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching movies.  It was pretty amazing.  I'm loving this season!
I made French toast for the first time Saturday morning!
I had my first cup of hot chocolate yesterday.  Mmmmm.

No comments: