Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our beach vacation was perfect!
I had the absolute best time with my best friend.

We ate breakfast every morning together on our 13th floor balcony...and I painted my toes!


We spent every day on the beach relaxing in our chairs, throwing the frisbee, playing catch, talking about life and simply enjoying the beauty that surrounded us.


I made it a point to look for any sort of wild life swimming in the water before entering it.  Ha!


I also made it a point to check out my HOT husband.


CJ snorkeled and brought me back some pretty shells.  Is he not so stinkin' adorable?

We waded our way to a sand bar.
We noticed every afternoon sting rays would swim and play in the waves.  They were really fun to watch.  Hubby, being the brave and curious man that he is, even swam with them a couple of times!

After our gorgeous, sunny days on the beach we would head up to our condo for a quick nap.  The weather was impeccable.  We would leave the balcony door open every second we were at home to feel the breeze and hear the surf.
Once we felt recharged, we headed out to dine on seafood and sip frozen, fruity cocktails.
We ate at Live Bait, Flipper's, and Lulu's.  Each place was yummy.  At Flipper's, I'm not sure which we enjoyed more - the frozen margaritas or the ice cream for dessert!








I had such a wonderful time with my sweet husband!



We got back in town Sunday and were both excited to see our little fur babies.  
Although life here isn't as care free as it is as the beach with work, laundry, cooking dinner, etc - it's still pretty darn good if you ask me.  Beach trips are just the cherry on top.

Later Alligators.

No comments: