Tuesday, July 17, 2012

july 2012

Everyone's moving.

Life has taken a turn for crazy and hasn't let up yet.

Ahh, but firs things first.
My last post ended with excitement about our lake trip - which was a blast!  There was food everywhere, floats, a kayak, and a boat.  CJ's family knows how to do two things really well:  cook and have fun.  While I didn't take pictures, I did get a few from my MIL.  

CJ's sister Staci and her family just told their first home and are in the process of building their dream home.  While waiting for their new home to be built, they have to stay in an apartment.  We helped them move Saturday and were happy to be able to help.  We enjoyed the time together with everyone.
Unfortunately, that apartment didn't work out so we helped them move to another complex Monday night.  Whew!
Bye Bye Old House!


 Oh.  And we're moving too.
Want a peak?

image 2

image 4

image 5

Lovely!
More pictures after we move in.  With OUR stuff in the home. 
Completely renovated and charming.

By the end of the year we will have moved Staci three times (hopefully their house will be done by December) and us once.  We may look into opening out own moving company.

For the first time since last Tuesday I am sitting on the couch.  I need to close the laptop and snuggle with my hubby and fur kids.

Sleep tight.

No comments: