Friday, December 17, 2010

And so this is Christmas...

This week is flying by! 
I'm excited to get home out of this cold and snuggle with the boyz and CJ.  I've managed to get quite a bit of shopping done this week.  CJ told me that the stores must hate me because I have so many coupons.  :)  What else went on this week?  Let's see...I made chili with venison on Monday and sweetie pie had it for dinner every night so far.  It was quite delish if I must say so myself.  Last week I made vegetable soup with venison and it was equally as tasteful.  I'm beginning to like cooking with venison - which poses a problem because we're almost out.  Because I do not shoot helpless animals (nor does CJ), I'm assuming we won't have anymore this year. 
This weekend...Friday night we're going on a date, mexican of course!  Saturday we're going to finish...ok...start and finish Christmas shopping.  Saturday night we're going to dinner with CJ's sister and brother in law to a new restaurant in town (Chuy's).  I hope Sunday we wrap some presents!

I'm still waiting for someone to press the pause button on this time of year.  I'm certainly enjoying every second of it.   
This is our last full week of work.  YEAH!

No comments: