Sunday, December 26, 2010

Vacation starts...NOW!

Well, well, well...
It's Sunday night.  We had a very nice Christmas.  We were supposed to travel to MS to be with my family, however, the weather was icy so we stayed in town and celebrated with CJ's family.  We spend the day at his sister and brother in law's house.  It was such a peaceful, relaxing, fun, special time.  They gave us way too many gifts to enjoy - some even throughout the year!  It snowed here all day and again this morning.  It was my first white Christmas...and also my first Christmas spent in Alabama. 

Our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve...

Our White Christmas:)

My love.

Guess who?

The boyz in their Christmas sweaters!
Ok, so today is Sunday. It's technically the beginning of our week off.  The word "vacation" has been thrown around here more often than I care to remember.  We're so stinking excited!  Today we went grocery shopping for the week.  I made venison vegetable soup and corn bread today.  CJ put a Christmas toy together that he got.  We had a very nice day at home...and are expecting many more! 

Bill stealing some ice cream from dad....
Tomorrow we're staying around here during the day then heading to my parent's house to spend time with them and my brother who's in town from Gainesville.  Should be a good time!  I'm really, really trying to soak all this in and enjoy every second of being able to spend so much time off with CJ and the boyz.  I hope we all have a really special Christmas Vacation.  Ok...I'm off to think about what to bake or cook tomorrow!

No comments: