Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Monday Schmonday.

Quick little update here!
Other than our nice, usual Friday night dates and a few dinner dates with friends nothing that interesting has occured...or nothing interesting enough to write about anyway. 
School has shifted into overdrive and has not allowed for much extra time.  The extra time I do have, I can't bring myself to write a blog.  I'm tired of thinking/writing/glaring at the computer screen!  I'm also tired of forgetting to take pictures so that this blog is a bit more interesting or at least fun to look at.
Geez, enough of the complaints, already! 
Meredith and Adam came over for the Super Bowl last night.  Meredith and I cooked too much food, but we had a great time as usual.  The commercials were fun.  I think we watched more of the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet more than the actual game! 
Valentine's Day is coming up and I have no spare cash and no ideas for the occasion.  Time to get crafty!  I'm sure I'll come up with something special and sweet for the most wonderful man in the world.  On second thought, I'm not so sure about that at all...
Ok, ok - I know this was terribly boring but I needed to write something.  I also need to get back to work, take a look at the week ahead for school, and call my sweet honey who is probably headed to pick up his lunch. 
Friday, come quickly!  Purdy Please!

No comments: