Monday, January 17, 2011

Wow, mid Janurary already?

Ahhh, it's Monday.
We had a fantastic weekend!  Friday night CJ took me on a hot date and we had a really great time.  I love, love, love getting all dressed up to head out for dinner and drinks for my sweet man.  Well, as dressed up as you can get for a Mexican restaurant.  Saturday we headed to Mississippi with my mom.  I'm so glad my mom came, it was nice spending time talking to her.  She has such a sweet heart.  We ate, laughed, talked, ate, laughed, and talked!  It's amazing how much joy time spent with family can bring.  My sweet grandmother made me an apron and gave it to me while I was there.  She'll never know how much I really appreciate it.  I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful boyfriend that knows how important visiting MS it to me - - - and who's always willing to go.  Smart boy.  Sunday we did ab-sol-utely nothing.  It was blissful!
Now...it's back to working out, eating healthy, and school work.  I left my camera at home, so we have no pictures from MS - I could kick myself for that, and I will as soon as I'm done here.  There's not much going on this week...a pretty boring post...but a post none the less! 

*Note to self, keep camera in purse.

No comments: