Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guess what we got...

Remember when I said that Meredith couldn't wait to buy our first wedding gift?  We finally got it in the mail while we were out of town.  It was the headboard from our registry!  Her and Adam are always doing too much, but I really didn't expect this.  We love it and are so thankful for it!  Her first wedding anniversary is coming up next month...

In other news...
Callie turned three on Monday!  Today is the best mom in the whole world's birthday!  We're celebrating with her this weekend and I can't wait.  My brother is flying in from Gainesville tomorrow for a few days.  This should be a fun weekend!  While everything appears to be fun and games at the Ewers camp, I assure you it's not.  We work for our fun and games!  I have a mountain of school work to complete this week.  I also need to schedule an appointment for our DJ next week, a tasting with our caterer and a wedding cake tasting.  Clearly I have things I should be doing besides blogging, so - Giddy Up!

       

No comments: