Monday, April 25, 2011

Memorable Moments

We had a really nice weekend!  My brother flew in Thursday evening from Florida.  Friday night we went to my parent's house to grill some steaks.  The food and the company were both great.  Saturday night my dad treated us all to dinner at mine and CJ's favorite Mexican restaurant.  Between the laughing and salsa, we all had a wonderful time.  John flew back home Sunday.  I hope he enjoyed being home as much as we enjoyed having him here.  I miss him a lot and wish he would move back, but I'm also very proud of who he has become and all of his accomplishments.  He's got more letters after his name than my doctor and dentist combined!  I didn't take any pictures all weekend.  I even put our camera on the edge of the counter so I wouldn't forget it.  I can be so flighty sometimes! 

 
  

No comments: