Monday, April 4, 2011

Joy.

We had so much fun at the engagement party that we woke up Sunday and wanted to do it all over again!  I'm actually sad that it's over...I miss it!  Staci did such an amazing job getting everything together and making the place look so wonderful.  It was the most special evening I've had (minus getting engaged) for as long as I can remember.  There was a screen that played almost 400 pictures of CJ and I growing up.  Staci had a frame engraved with a picture of us in it - and she had the cutest little coasters made with our picture on it.  Everyone looked so nice.  It was a night I'll remember forever.  My heart still swells at the memory of it all.
This past month and a half has gone by so fast.  I hope the rest of the year slows down.  I think this event taught me that I need to enjoy every tiny bit of the wedding planning because when it's over - that's it!  This is such a sweet time in our lives. 
Now, as soon as I get pictures from everyone I'll post them...
Here are pictures of Staci's sweetness:


No comments: