Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Really, October is almost over?

It seems like my birthday was just yesterday; however my birthday is on the 3rd and it is now the 26th.  Slow down, little world!  Normally during this time of year we're watching all of the Halloween movies on television.  We haven't watched one so far!  I really can't believe how quickly time is passing. 
Life has been busy lately.  Busy with birthdays, Thanksgiving planning, wedding planning, honeymoon planning, New Years Eve planning...I love it!  We're also trying to iron out decor plans, finish designing our wedding programs, squeeze in a couple of trips to see family within the next few weeks, and this weekend we'll be sending out wedding invitations!  Sending out wedding invitations!  I can hardly believe it!  Before we know it, our wedding will be here! 
I had my final dress fitting last week along with a hair and makeup trial.  Mom came with me.  We topped off the afternoon with a quick shopping trip, of course.  Such a beautiful day.  I didn't want it to end.  Oh, and I got these soft, cozy beauties:
Thanks to my wonderful, sweet grandparents we have solidified our honeymoon arrangements.  If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have a honeymoon.  We are so grateful!   I hope that their health will allow them to attend the wedding.  I'll be praying for that and would appreciate if you would too.  We're really excited about our plans, where we'll be staying, how we'll get there - we're chartering a small plane.  I am admittedly terrified of the flying aspect, but hopefully that is something I'll overcome before then.  
Our bachelor/bachelorette party is Friday night and we are excited to dress in our Halloween costumes and celebrate with some pretty amazing friends.  BUT, before that happens, we're taking CJ's youngest sister out to dinner for her birthday. 
I'm giddy on most days lately.  I love sitting next to my love on the couch and thinking about how I will soon be his wife.  I look forward to stting next to him on the couch for many, many years.  One day we'll be sitting on the couch with grey hair watching our grandchildren play - but hey, there's plenty of things to look forward to before then! 
PS - This is the cutest pizza ever...it's also dinner tonight! 

No comments: