Friday, October 7, 2011

Birthday Shananagins.

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster...enjoying the thrill of the ride and the view up top, but not being able to really focus on one object, because I'm not in one spot long enough!  Crazy.
I had a really great 29th birthday.  We had such a nice time last weekend...I didn't want it to end!  We spent our off day on Friday eating Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast and shopping.  CJ took me to my favorite restaurant with my lovely ladies.  Saturday night we headed to Meredith and Adam's for a cookout and plenty of football.  All of the girls came over - and their sweet boyfriends/hubbys.  Ahh, the weekend was blissful!  Luckily for me, my birthday didn't end there... 
Future hubster let me open my gifts on Monday.  He spoils me:)  He bought me some clothes, a ring holder for my engagement ring and wedding bands, and a Vera Bradley duffle bag.  Love!  We went to CJ's mom's for dinner earlier this week and she made my favorite meal:  garlic steak and mushrooms with homemade mashed potatoes, crescent rolls, salad, and cupcakes.  YUM.  On top of all of the cooking she did, she also got me something I've wanted for entirely too long.  The one and only.  The Furminator!! 

My love.

My other loves.

Tha's a lot of blonde!

My sanity, my angels, my best friends.

My Katie.
A few nights ago we got to go see our nephew, Jonah play in his soccer game.  He's the best on the team!  It was really nice getting to see him play for the first time this year:)  Other than that and small wedding details...I guess there hasn't been much else going on - although it doesn't feel like that!
Here it is, Friday night again.  We're getting ready to head out for date night.  I hope to spend time with my mom tomorrow morning while my sweetie enjoys some football.  Later we're headed to a sport's bar to watch the games with our awesome friends.  Perfect!  xo

No comments: