Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Faves

Fall is my most favorite time of year.  I love the crisp days, pretty colors, and spending Saturdays with friends watching football.  Well.  Honestly, I don't particularly care about the game of football as much as I enjoy cooking and seeing friends on Saturdays.  I couldn't tell you what a first down is - and chances are if anyone has ever tried to explain it to me, I tuned out and started wondering where they got that cute toss pillow or those adorable suede booties.  I'm from Mississippi, the only reason I prefer Auburn win is for CJ's blood pressure.  :)  Go Auburn...or War Eagle...whatever!
Moving on, here are a few of my most favorite Fall things...

Ann Taylor

Slatkin & Co Fireside Candle

Door Stopper at Pier 1


White House Black Market

My EMU boots!  I know, I know - but they're so comfy and warm!

Gap Skinny Boot Corduroy Pants.

Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Pumpkin Spice...mmm.

CJ's chili:)

Colorful, crunchy leaves.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop here.  I can't think of a better time than now to get ahead on some fall shopping.  Happy Fall! 

No comments: