Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  They just aren't long enough, are they?

I hung out with my mom Saturday morning, then hubs and I headed to Ken and Leslie's wedding shower.  It was beautiful and we had a super duper time.  We've spent Sunday on the couch.  Cause it's rainy outside and all.  Too bad.  If it would have been a sunny day I would have ran 4 miles with weights on my wrists and ankles while juggling apples, taken Dale for a walk then let him swim and I wouldn't have dreaded giving him a bath after, detailed the interior and exterior of my car, and probably cured cancer.  Like I said, too bad.
Here's a few pictures of the felines...






(yes, Polly is curled in a ball while sleeping)

This was for dinner.
Another meal brought to us by Skinnytaste.
Fairly fantastic and most importantly guilt free.



Have you seen those Pier 1 commercials that tell you to find something that speaks to you?  Well, I went to Pier 1 and kept leaning over to see if different pictures or vases were speaking to me.  Nope.  But this pillow was.  It wanted to come home with me - and I can't say no to a purdy little pillow!  Isn't she lovely?

Have a great week!


No comments: