Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Almost Fall!

It's been a while since I've posted...oopsie!  Labor Day weekend was nice and relaxing.  It was also the first weekend for football.  We had a few people over to watch the games and relaxed the rest of the time.  Bill got fixed recently.  He had a problem urinating on random things in the house.  I am not confident using the word "had," as I'm scared it will jinx me and I'll find a soaked towel later.  CJ said he would take his life or his manhood.  We chose the latter of the two.  Last weekend we spent time at CJ's sister's house for the Alabama game and had a great time.  So far, no plans for this weekend and I honestly hope it stays that way! 
The weather has cooled off recently and humidity is becoming a thing of the past.  I loathe summer down here.  I do not understand why people enjoy the hot, humid days of summer.  The up coming months are my most favorite.  I love the weather, holidays, chili, soups...CJ will laugh when he reads this at the fact that I related food into the description of my favorite time of year!  Food is never far from my mind!  I've already put up our Fall wreath and it is taking everything inside of me not to set up my cute pumpkins inside and other fun fall decor.  Love, love, love it!
I began running again yesterday for the first time in months.  I managed two miles, walking up our large hill each time.  When I don't dread it, running can be such a stress reliever.  I hope this isn't a stint and that I'll make it last this time.  I believe in myself - I have to - I need to fit into my jeans this year!
Other than the daily grind, nothing in particular has been going on.  I'm craving a margarita and a date night with my man Friday.  I'm also looking forward to an after dinner walk in the cool air with him this week.  Cross your fingers that AU wins this weekend.  CJ is an angry man when they lose.  I'll be crossing everything I can! 

No comments: