Sunday, December 18, 2011

Life A.W.

A.W. = after wedding
Well, we're still married!  Haha.
We are loving calling each other husband and wife.  I think we're in awe of each other right now.  I never thought CJ could be any sweeter than he always has been, but he's managed to lately.  I'm loving being spoiled by him!
We're still eating our wedding and groom's cake.  I've had it for breakfast every morning and CJ has had it for dessert every night.  We're putting a dent in it - almost!
We went to eat at our Mexican restaurant Friday and were able to talk to the owner and manager for a while about our wedding and catch up with each other.  It was nice.  It was also our first time going there being married.  We started going there when we first dated four years ago!

After our wedding and honeymoon we were reminded that Christmas is just around the corner and we had no gifts for anyone!  So, we did what any crazy person would do and headed out to the mall on Saturday.  We managed to accomplish a lot and had fun doing it.  It was nice going Christmas shopping with my husband
We topped the day off by dining on Italian cuisine.  We had bruschetta, a calzone, and stromboli.  We were stuffed!  We ate until we couldn't eat anymore, had a couple of drinks, some good conversation, then headed back home. 
I had so much fun.  I felt like I was on a date with my hubby all day and I loved it!

Well, our weekend is coming to an end now and another work week lies ahead.  However, it's a lot easier to swallow than normal because...we're off...FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR after this week! 
Merry Christmas!

No comments: