Thursday, December 22, 2011

What I'm loving

Merle Norman Matte Oil-Free Moisturizer

Merle Norman Lip Pencil Plus

Merle Norman Lip Polish

American Eagle Jeggings in Clean Rinse

Ann Taylor Fur Stole

Our New Duvet Cover

Sequin Toms

But mostly...I'm loving just being at home with my sweet husband and our boyz.  This week has been filled with last minute errands and Christmas shopping.  We're looking forward to a Christmas dinner with friends Friday night, (more) last minute shopping on Saturday, spending Christmas at my sister in law's house, and a trip to Mississippi.
My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer last week.  We found out Tuesday just how bad the cancer has affected his body.  I'm praying he's not in pain and that he has some sort of peace during what I can only imagine would be a very scary time for him.  My grandmother's health has started to decline as well.  If anyone happens to read this blog, I ask that you please say a prayer for both of them - that they are both not in pain and have peace in their hearts.  I don't normally like to blog or post about sad or personal things, but I suppose if just one person reads this and says a prayer for them - then that's one more prayer for them that wouldn't have been said. 
Now, because I can't leave this blog on a sad note...Does this dress look familiar to anyone? 

Kate Hudon's Vera Wang in the movie 'Bride Wars'

My Vera Wang in real life on my wedding day!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: