Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Friday night my sweetie pie and I went on a date to Maria's.  It's a Mexican restaurant by the house.  I love getting all dressed up for him on date nights and having a few drinks while just enjoying each other's company.  It's also nice being able to sit at the table and admire my hot boyfriend on the other side.  It's a really great start to the weekend. 
Saturday we went to Adam and Meredith's house to watch some football.  Meredith and I got to catch up while the boys watched football.  I love her so much.  We had a lot of fun eating, talking, cooking, eating, watching football, eating and...eating
CJ was proud of Auburn.  They are still undefeated and are at #1 on the BCS poll, which little honey bear was quick to point out several times last night.  I really hope they keep this up because I sure am enjoying having a happy boyfriend after those games!   
Last night I watched a spooky movie on our lap top while CJ watched football.  I was so SCARED after it that I had to make sure there were enough night lights between our bed and bathroom just in case I had to get up in the middle of the night.  Also, it stormed last night (yay for rain finally!) which only added to my terror.  I'm pretty sure I held his finger most of the night! 
Note to self - never watch a scary movie before bed.
It's Monday now and as another week begins, I'm already looking forward to a great weekend with my love and the boys!  Until then, I'll just look forward to coming home to them every night:)

No comments: