Monday, October 11, 2010

Update.

What's been going on?
I would say nothing, but apparently something has been keeping me busy enough to have just now finished with Thank You cards from my birthday...thirteen days ago. 
Last weekend CJ's sister and brother in law came over for the AL game. Bama lost/Auburn won and CJ was beyond happy!  We spent Sunday plastered to the couch.  Dale went on vacation to my parent's house.  Obviously my mom walked him a lot, he was really sore.  I think Bill enjoyed having all the attention while Dale was gone. 
I've been in and out of the dentist since last Wednesday and I'm still not done in that department, but I am pain free which feels nice.  Wait, is being sore considered being in pain?  Nah.  CJ has been really caring and sweet (of course) about it. 
We found out Monday that CJ's grandmother does have cancer, but not a terrible cancer.  As CJ's mom described it, "if you have to have cancer, it's the best one to have."  We're thankful for that.
Last night we went to New York Pizza (yummo!) to celebrate CJ's oldest sister's birthday.  Today we're looking forward to sitting outside at Margarita Grill and watching the Auburn game with our neighbors, Adam and Meredith.  The weather is supposed to be excellent - finally!  Sunday we'll relax.   
Monday I'm making a roast in the crock pot.  CJ's been requesting one and I'm more than happy to oblidge.  It's so nice coming in from work to a house filled with the smell of dinner.  I love cooking for CJ, especially when he loves the food:)  I have a new apron for the occasion!

My lack of things to post indicates that we haven't had too much going on which would make this an ideal time to put stamps on those thank you notes instead of type
Until next time...

No comments: