Sunday, October 17, 2010

What's that smell?

 I got my very first YANKEE CANDLE!  My best friend, Meredith gave me one yesterday and I'm waiting for the most perfect, cold outside, cozy inside night to light it.  I loooooove candles or anything that makes my house smell good and feel homey.  Scents like pumpkin, cinnamon, harvest spice - mmmmmm!  As much as I enjoy candles, I couldn't bring myself to pay the $25 for a yankee candle.  I always thought I was too frugal for that.  However, if this candle lives up to it's name and price - I'm afraid I may fall victim to a new obsession.  I guess I should indulge every once in a while, right?  I've already visited the web site and the scents sound so warm and festive...I adore all things autumn.  I also am in love with the cute little jar toppers.  Sounds like I'm sold already.  Thank you, Meredith!
Meredith and her dad at her engagement party.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha! Glad i got you hooked on Yankee candles. They truely are very good quality candles. Go to their website and you can get coupons. Also check out the christmas candles and new things they are doing. We had such a good time at Margarita grill with yall. I love this picture you posted of my dad and I. Hope to see you soon my friend! Take care of that candle :)