Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bliss

We had such a fun last weekend!
We started our registry Saturday morning.  We've talked about that day for a long time.  Every time we found ourselves needing something we would say, 'when we get married we can register for it.'  Ha!  While it was a lot of fun, it was such a special time.  So surreal.  We have an appointment in two weeks to finish up and I'm looking forward to it! 
The first week I was engaged I felt like I had to have the wedding planned and paid for by the next weekend.  Thanks to my amazing fiance's words and encouragement I've started to settle down.  I know everything will be perfect and beautiful.  I feel more relaxed about it and want to be sure that I enjoy every second of this year with planning, showers, parties, and family time.  This all will only happen once and I want to bask in all the sweet details and memories that will lead up to our special day.
Saturday night we went to Cafe Lazio for dinner with Adam, Meredith, Jill and Katie.  We told stories and laughed all night...or until 10!  






Sunday my mom came over to bring Dale back (he had been vacationing with his grandparents) and to play some tennis with CJ.  It was so beautiful outside and I enjoyed watching my mom and fiance laugh and play a few games of tennis together. 





I think Dale is happy to be back.  I know a certain little black cat who was excited to have him home.  We're going to CJ's mom's  tonight for dinner and I can't wait!

No comments: