Thursday, March 10, 2011

Upgrade.

As soon as I typed that I started singing Beyonce's 'Upgrade' song.  I hope it's not stuck in my head all night.  I really, really hope it's not.
In with the old and out with the new...I love the new blog!  I haven't posted in a bit because I was waiting for the blog upgrade people to do their thing.  I'm back in business, baby!
First things first.  I got my ring back!  It was off being sized for what felt like 8769 years.  It's actually still a little big, but I'll deal with it for a bit.  I've missed my sparkler!
I've also lost a little over ten pounds and still have five more to go.  I'm really proud of myself and can't wait to see the final results.  I feel so much more healthy without that holiday fluff.  Who am I kidding?  More like last year's fluff.
Thanks to my friend Jill, I've discovered gel polish.  It's the best thing since sliced bread!  I really don't think sliced bread is that amazing.  Maybe the best thing since straighteners...chi, of course.  Back to my point, it's a manicure that is chip resistant and wears for a good two weeks.  I'm OCD, so painting my own nails is out of the question.  I've tried, it takes over an hour and still looks sloppy.  It also dries immediately, so no worrying about messing your new manicure up.  Sweet!
The animals are fantastic.  Bill was without wet food for several days and refused to eat his dry food in the mean time.  He also refused treats.  Just as I thought he was giving up eating in general for lent, CJ brought him home his special kitty wet food and the cat ate the whole can. 
This weekend - Friday night we're giong on our sweet date night.  Saturday night we're heading over to Meredith and Adam's to grill out.  I can't wait!  I love having such good friends live so close.  I also love that it's so much fun hanging out with them.
CJ and I are getting excited about a few upcoming things.  I'll have to get into that more later.  Right now, I'm going to finish up some homework and order Papa Johns.  Oh, that slice of pizza is going to be like heaven! 

No comments: