Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Favorites

I like the weather that Spring offers, but usually not much else.  I don't like the pollen or the idea in my head that summer is upon us.  Summer down here is not enjoyable unless there is a lake/beach/pool to be near.  It's icky, sweaty, and everyone stinks when they come inside from being outdoors.  Shorts are also harder to find every year.  Let's face it, I'm no spring chicken anymore and I can't be parading around in shorts that have lesss fabric than some of my under garments.  Thank you, J.Crew and Gap for providing me with shorts that have a substancial amount of fabric on them.  Back to my original idea - here I will post things that make me smile that the weather is warming. 


Gap Bloomer Shorts
 

Colorful Wreathes


D&B Satchel


Guess Nude Pumps


 
Can we register on Etsy.com?  Love this!

Ok, so there you have it.  I could go on, but you get the idea!

No comments: