Monday, July 25, 2011

Bridal Coffee

We had the most fabulous time in Mississippi last weekend!  My Aunt Jo and Uncle Bill have such a beautiful home and were gracious enough to open it to all of our family for mine and CJ's Bridal Coffee.  She had the most tasty food and my favorite cake ever - Italian cream cake from Sugaree's Bakery.  It was so special getting to see everyone and spend time with family.  We got so many wonderful gifts and generous gift cards.  We are so excited to start using all of our goodies! 
After our shower, we went to lunch and then shopping on Main Street in New Albany.  While at lunch, we celebrated my Aunt Nancy's and Uncle Mike's birthdays with a delicious caramel cake.  CJ got me the most delicious smelling candle.  I have it downstairs, but can smell it upstairs and all over the house - and I haven't even burned it yet!  My mom also got me some Toms shoes that are adorable! 
After we got back to my Aunt's house we went out to pet the horses and packed our things.  On our way home we saw a double rainbow...a perfect ending to a PERFECT day. 























Sleepy Momma on the way home!

No comments: