Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Despite the humidity...

This weather seems to have me dragging along...it's so humid and hot outside.  I can't relate to anyone that lives in the south and says summer is their favorite season.  You've got to be out of your mind to enjoy this time of year!  Luckily, it hasn't stopped me from running in the afternoons...yet.
We've been making some wonderful memories this summer... 
Friday night CJ took his little princess on a date.  We had a great time laughing and flirting - it's nice to be able to do that after almost four years.  I really lucked out with him
Saturday night we went to dinner with Staci and Brian to Lapaz restaurant in Mountain Brook.  CJ and I had never been there together.  The food was delicious and the drinks were great.  I'd like to think that we're margarita connoisseurs at this point - and the margaritas there were probably the best I've ever had!


After that, we all went to Jackson's Bar and Bistro.  We sat on the patio and talked, and talked, and talked.  It was so nice just being together with each other.  That was probably one of the nicest nights I've had in a while.  Staci and Brian are always great company, no matter where we go or what we do!







No comments: