Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yet another busy weekend...

The Ewers camp is closed for any type of productivity today.  We've all been very lazy and unproductive!  I'm positive Bill hasn't been awake longer than ten minutes today.  I'm ok with that considering tomorrow is Monday.  I'm sure the week will bring plenty of productivity.
Friday night we had our date night...and it was lovely as usual! 
Saturday I headed over to Staci's house for an Arbonne party that her friend Lindsey was throwing.  Lindsey lives in Atlanta so we rarely get to see her, that was a treat in itself.  The Arbonne party was so much fun just catching up and trying on makeup.  While I was sipping on mimosas and playing with makeup CJ went to the pool with Brian.  From what I hear, they had a very relaxing time. 


Later we headed to Brittany and Corey's wedding shower.  It was so fun seeing everyone and being able to celebrate Brittany and Corey's wedding that's only a month away! 
Now, Beauty And The Beast and just finished sushi...PERFECT! 

No comments: