Sunday, April 22, 2012

happy 4th birthday, callie!

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious...

































 Happy 4th Birthday, Princess!






























Oh, Callie.
I remember the first time I held her.  
I had never held a baby.  
She was less than a year old.  
My MIL said, "Here, could you hold her for a second?"  
Before I could utter a word, she put Callie in my arms...
WHILE I WAS STANDING UP.  
I remember being scared to move.  
In fact, I'm sure I tried not to.
Now, here she is turning four!
Callie Loves:
her mom
yellow (lellow)
dresses
disney princesses
mcdonald's
music
having her nails and toenails painted
public restrooms

Callie Does Not Love:
bees
when her mom leaves a room
when something is dirty
spicy drinks/food

No comments: