Sunday, August 26, 2012

august 2012

Congratulations to the Shannon's!

Their wedding was so much fun!
CJ showed off his dance skills and I...eh...I don't have dance skills.  I have moves.  My moves sort of have a strong resemblance to a couple of movie scenes because I may or may not have tried to memorize the dances at one point or another.
Check 'em out.
Napoleon Dynamite Dance Scene
&
...yep.
Totally awesome, dude.
I didn't get a picture of me and the hubs together, but I did snap this quick one.
  He's so handsome!
We've been busy trying to finish refurbishing furniture before our move in ONE month.  We're covered in sand paper residue and polyurethane most days of the week lately!  I suppose that's why this post is so short...there's only so much I can say about paint colors and finishes...and my brain is probably a little foggy from painting indoors.  Woopsie!
Tonight I made Thai Curry Coconut Shrimp from Skinnytaste.
YUMMM.
Dessert?  Yes, please.
(Skinny) Cheesecake with chocolate crust...plus the chocolate pie my mom just brought me.  I must run, I have sweets to eat!

Have a wonderful week, lovelies!


No comments: