Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hot, hot, hot!

It has been SO HOT this weekend!
Friday night we had dinner with Adam and Meredith at Iguana Grill.  Staci and Brian stopped by towards the end after their show at the Comedy Club which was a really nice treat!  There's nothing like spending the end of the week and the start of a weekend with best friends over good food and drinks.  Relaxing!
Saturday CJ's youngest sister Rachel came over to be poolside with us.  While it was really hot, the water felt awesome!  It was nice spending time with just Rachel, we don't get to do that often. 
Ahh, this brings us to today.  Well, we went grocery shopping and I put a roast in the crock pot all before 10 this morning.  I'm hoping that won't be my biggest accomplishment of the day! 
I'm super excited about this week.  My mom's two sisters are coming in from Mississippi to visit.  Tomorrow night they are coming with my friends and I to try on bridesmaid dresses.  I'm taking off work on Tuesday to spend with them and show them a few things we have planned for the wedding.  Hopefully I'll have a lot of pictures to post later this week!  xo! 

No comments: