Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wedding Whirlwind

This year just won't slow down!
Wednesday night, we're going to meet with our DJ to talk about details for the wedding.  I just love talking about our wedding so I'm excited about the opportunity to do that as well as talk about our music selection that CJ and I picked out all by ourselves!
Thursday night is date night this week.  A well needed date night, indeed!
Friday we're going to meet our wedding cake baker to talk about design and do a tasting.  I get to taste cake and talk about the wedding.  I am beside myself just thinking about our cake tasting.  I've been thinking about it for a month.  I only get to do all of this once, so I am going to be sure to enjoy myself!  I believe both of our mom's are coming with us too - which will only make it more special.
After that, we're going to our caterer to taste the food for the wedding that we selected.  I'm excited to see if it tastes as good as it sounds.  We'll also get to make any changes or suggestions. 
Next we're going to take care of CJ's tux as well as the groomsmen's and ring bearer's.  I believe my mom is coming with us.  Although it's not quite shopping, it does involve picking out clothes, so she'll be right in her element.
Finally, we'll be going to visit two venues for our rehearsal dinner in hopes there is room for us to rehearse and eat.  Whew!  That's a lot!  I LOVE IT!
Saturday we are going canoeing with Staci and Brian and Meredith and Adam.  I'm so excited to go with them because they've never been to this place before.  Maybe I'll buy a water proof camera to take some pictures...   

No comments: