Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vendor List

I've been lucky enough to work with some really great vendors for our wedding and wanted to share their information with you, should you need any of their services for any events you may have. 

Jennifer at Go Pro Events has been so polite and helpful.  While our wedding is at the Matt Jones Gallery, she works with several other venues as well.  If you ever get the opportunity to work with her, you won't be dissapointed.  (Birmingham, AL)


Emily at Three Things Floral has an eye for design and a huge amount of patience.  Within the first few minutes she knew what I envisioned and hoped for.  She has a great, upbeat personality and an ability to rest my worries.  If you need flowers for any occasion, put your trust in Emily and her partner Amy.  Piece of mind is priceless!  (Birmingham, AL)


Philip at Gourmet Pantry has been assertive, professional, and very detail oriented.  He has thought of things that I haven't thought of myself.  Just talking to him makes me excited.  I love knowing that someone as organized (and funny!) as him will managing the food and bar staff.  For any catering, large or small give him a call.  Their menu is huge and I'm sure he'll do a wonderful job.  (Vestavia, AL)


Kurt at Wedding Cakes by Kurt has such an amazing talent.  Not only are his cakes beautiful, they taste delicious.  For something that will be one of the main focuses at a wedding, it must be beautiful and he knows that.  Not only does he design wedding cakes, he does cakes for special occasions as well.  (Pelham, AL)


My friend Kelley with "I Do, I Do Wedding Planning" said that she has tasted many cakes in her business around town but that Kurt's cakes are the best by far.  She also said that Kurt did her parent's wedding cake 30 years ago!

Kamin at Kw Photography is who you should depend on to capture your sweet moments and memories.  I think if you took just a minute to check out her work it would speak for itself.  (Birmingham, AL)

Feel The Beat Entertainment has been easy to work with and very, very knowledgable.  If you ever need a DJ for a reception, party or any event - they should be your first call.

No comments: