Monday, June 27, 2011

Life is lovely.

I had a fabulous weekend!  Between all of the pet sitting, we managed to have a much needed relaxing weekend.  Friday night we went on a date and had a really nice time.  We laughed, reconnected and ate our favorite Mexican food.  Saturday we hung out at the pool all day by ourselves.  We spent most of the time sitting next to each other by the pool just talking and laughing.  Later that evening, we did our rounds with pet sitting and picked up Chinese take out from a place we had never tried before; it was delicious!  Sunday we woke up and my sweetie took me to get coffee and donuts at Krispy Kreme.  We spent the remainder of the day on the couch listening to thunder.  I think that was the most perfect weekend I've had in a long time! 

No comments: