Thursday, March 8, 2012

a few of my favorite things

Bed Head Totally Baked Volumizing Meringue
It's the best volumizer I've ever used.


 Plus, it makes my hair smell EXACTLY like this:


Bed Head Urban Anti-dotes Recovery Conditioner
Leaves my hair so soft without weighing it down.  This has to be the best conditioner in the world.  It also smells like an orange creamsicle!


Argon Oil
This has to be ANY hair type's best friend.  Hair seems to just soak it up.
I've had a small bottle of the Agadir brand for over a year and still have a decent amount left.
Amika is also a great brand.  It seems to work the same, just has a more floral scent.
The good stuff isn't cheap, but it lasts a long time and it is a must have!
It smells so yummy, you could even skip perfume!


Softsoap Pomagranate Nectarine Body Wash
It smells like I'm showering under a waterfall in a jungle full of fruit on a tropical island.
Added bonus, my bathroom smells like that too!


Silk Almond Vanilla Flavor
I will never part with my fat free glass of cold milk before bed.
However, this "milk" is so good it tastes like it should be bad!
It would be great if left in the freezer for a while as a dessert.
I think I'll try the coconut next time - the almond is just so delish!


Bailey's Chocolate Creamer
Of ALL the coffee creamers I've tasted, this has to be the best.  
It's almost like a hot chocolate/coffee mix.
This is a weekend treat!


(Weight Watchers) Smart Ones Desserts
A chocolate brownie ice cream dessert without the guilt.
There are several varieties and I've yet to try one I didn't like.
Just as flavorful as the calorie packed kind without the expanding waistline!


Fiber One Honey Nut Clusters Cereal
170 Calories.  1g Fat.  4g Protein.  14g Fiber.
Normally, when I've tried fiber packed foods they've lacked in flavor.  
My aunt Nancy recommended this cereal to me and I find myself craving it!    
The benefits of extra fiber are obvious - so my only other comment is: it WORKS!


Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt
90 Calories.  10g Protein.  0 Fat.
Organic, delicious, filling, and flavorful!  
I eat it alone or put it in my blender with fruit, ice, and soy milk.  
It's the perfect smoothie every time!


Yankee Candle Orange Dreamsicle
No explanations here.


Bath And Body Works Green Grass Wallflower
I'm loving all of the spring fragrances at BBW right now!
 This one is so fresh without being an overwhelming floral scent.


And my most favorite thing in the whole world...
These three boyz.  
(This was taken with my phone so it's not the best quality)


No comments: